Friday, January 1, 2010

Farewell 2009

31st December 2009.


i don't want to say anything about this day. thought it would be a typical end-of-the-year day. i was dead wrong. it was the day that changed everything in my future life. i am to be called a university's student ( do they have any special term for this??) . can't believe it. i'm not anymore a high-schooler.well, yeah, high school are not meant forever... guess i'll have to make use of it... fuh.... i don't know. seemed like  i ended this year with a complete misery. i am MISERABLE. oh God, help me choose the best for me. my parents, i tought the idea of me, being a medical student would cheer them. i was dead wrong, again.now, they would want me to further study at UTP. obviously, the first-intake offer made they tought that i would do well in engine. i was a complete misery. it's hard. it's complicated. it sucks. it sucks when you have to decide among the best choices. this morning, i woke up happily, as a normal girl tough i over slept. tonight, i was mad already. and i never like the idea of pushing me to think and decide in less than two weeks. i hate deciding. aaaarrrrrghhhhh!!!




HELP ME!

No comments: