Wednesday, July 28, 2010

it's okay to fail, once

salam and hi.

you failed for the first time, doesn't mean you are failing again later.
that is what i've learnt today. not really learn it today, but more to being reminded of . for sure, everybody must have known about this, rite? but in my current situation, it's crutial for me to remind myself that it's okay if i failed, once. but from there, i must encourage myself, push the enthusiasm to the top gear, and keep moving on. i must try my very best not to fail again. it's a must to try hard. i remembered, when i was dejected from receiving the petronas scholarship, dad consoled me. he said, it's okay to look back at your past. but never stop there. i'm afraid you might get stucked. thanks ayah. i shall treasure your word until the last breath i hold. and mum said, when you have this obstacale ahead of you, do not be afraid and never surrender. believe in yourself there's thousands more ways to achieve your goal. after all, life is about fighting. fighting for what you aim. what you want your future to be. despite all that, we must never forget, why we, human are created by Allah SWT. it's to worship Him. only Him. and that's what we do. searching for the mardhatillah. believe me, when we take good care of hablunminallah, then Allah SWT will take care the rest for us. (:

No comments: