Wednesday, August 10, 2011

it was a wonderful sahur, and it was a part of celebration

salam.

yes, it is 6.47 am masa post ni ditulis. i just came back from Mc'd and i couldn't sleep though i'm very very sleepy. so i decided to blogging. *sigh* mcm la takde assignment nak buat kan. hehe.

tadi, i went sahur with kak wani, ajoy, hazlam and irfan. waaa, hazlam really brought me to mcd la! haha. that's very nice of you guys, to sahur together ala ala celebrate my birthday sekali. i think dalam banyak banyak team i've joined korang la yang paling best dan sempoi. i felt really much appreciated. hehe. thank you for giving me the chance to say something but i'm not prepared guys and I'VE NOTHING TO DECLARE, okay ? haha. not my type :P

so to my teammates, thank you for the wonderful sahur. it was wonderful because of you guys. and thank you lam sbb belanja minyak kereta. haha. pun boleyy. AND THANK YOU FOR A CLEAN BIRTHDAY GUYSS. :)



p/s : aku dh byk kali sgt tgk iklan gangster tu, but mmg extra funny bila tgk dgn korg. haha.

No comments: