Monday, June 21, 2010

memorable yet very hectic

during last 5 days, i was involved in Minggu Aluan Siswa (MAS) or better known as the orientation week in UTP. the event was held  to introduce to the new students the real situation of being a university student and at the same time to help them to coop with the campus layout as it is undoubtfully, a new ambience to them. to be honest, i didn't expect to become a facilitator within this year as me myself, is just a foundation student. and my last MAS - which i was the freshie, was only held in the last January. so, it's quite fast but then for me, the faster you get the experience, the better. a lot had happen during the 5 days. a lot had changed. and yeah, i met a lot of wonderful and amazing people. thanks to Anis Syahirah who offered me the chance. i was really happy with what i've done and learnt. it's amazing to work with a huge team who are like family. though i was not a famous facee (hehe), seriously it's okay because i know that i wasn't really that "close" with the freshie, and i was not at the front all the time. but again, seriously, it's fine with me. as long as they appreciated what i've been working for. it's just nice to be humble. and i was satisfied because for me, i managed to control myself from being over excited and over reacted, and at least, i managed to keep the obligatory gap as what the hukum said. yeah, it was a really hectic week yet, a memorable one. the proof is, i miss every second being a part of mas may jpa 2010 family, and i started missing it the moment it ends..


No comments: